Seasons Greetings
Graeme Wall
2007-12-23 15:56:27 UTC
Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings to everyone, may your brick walls
crumble in 2008.

Many thanks to all those who have been so generous with their help.

On-line card at <www.greywall.demon.co.uk/Xmas.html>
--
Graeme Wall

My genealogy website <www.greywall.demon.co.uk/genealogy>
Frank Erskine
2007-12-23 16:50:54 UTC
On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 15:56:27 +0000, Graeme Wall
Post by Graeme Wall
Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings to everyone, may your brick walls
crumble in 2008.
The same from me. I hope you all find those missing ancestors in 2008.

I've just found the death (or at least the burial) date of my GGGGf
after about 3 or 4 years searching :-)
Frank Erskine
singhals
2007-12-23 19:18:35 UTC
Post by Graeme Wall
Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings to everyone, may your brick walls
crumble in 2008.
Many thanks to all those who have been so generous with their help.
On-line card at <www.greywall.demon.co.uk/Xmas.html>
And from me, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, or Sneezin's
Greetings, as you prefer. May your week be wonderful and
white ... and may your electric power stay on (an important
point in some parts of the US right now).

Cheryl
Mike Fry
2007-12-23 21:56:26 UTC
Post by singhals
and may your electric power stay on (an important
point in some parts of the US right now).
And in South Africa as well! The state utility company has spent the
last 15 years or so, electrifying the townships, without regard to where
the extra electrons are going to come from, or properly maintaining the
network. And they want to stage the World Cup in 2010?
--
Regards,
Mike Fry
Johannesburg.
Texas Gen
2007-12-23 23:36:21 UTC
Merry Christmas & Blessed New Year to You & All Those Dear to You----

From Texas to our newsgroup friends around the world---

Donna
Hugh Watkins
2007-12-24 09:48:48 UTC
Post by Texas Gen
Merry Christmas & Blessed New Year to You & All Those Dear to You----
From Texas to our newsgroup friends around the world---
and the same to you

http://hughw36.blogspot.com/2007/12/happy-christmas-2007.html

my Christmas card is our own tree decorated by my daughter in Copenhagen
Denmark

Hugh W
--
http://snaps4.blogspot.com/ photographs and walks

GENEALOGE http://hughw36.blogspot.com/ MAIN BLOG
Graeme Wall

Kay Robinson
2007-12-24 11:16:53 UTC
Post by Graeme Wall
Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings to everyone, may your brick walls
crumble in 2008.
Many thanks to all those who have been so generous with their help.
On-line card at <www.greywall.demon.co.uk/Xmas.html>
To you and yours also Graeme, indeed to all out there...

Kay

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
Ian Goddard
2007-12-24 21:29:17 UTC
Post by Graeme Wall
Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings to everyone, may your brick walls
crumble in 2008.
And to you and everyone else on the newsgroup.

One helpful hammer for the brick walls has come on g.s.medieval in the
form of hints on how to fool Google books into yielding more full views
in the UK. It could be a busy Christmas here.
--
Ian

Hotmail is for spammers. Real mail address is igoddard
at nildram co uk
Graeme Wall
2007-12-24 22:24:00 UTC
Post by Ian Goddard
Post by Graeme Wall
Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings to everyone, may your brick walls
crumble in 2008.
And to you and everyone else on the newsgroup.
One helpful hammer for the brick walls has come on g.s.medieval in the
form of hints on how to fool Google books into yielding more full views
in the UK. It could be a busy Christmas here.
Must check that out after the holiday, what's the thread title?

Ian Goddard
2007-12-29 21:37:15 UTC
Post by Graeme Wall
Post by Ian Goddard
Post by Graeme Wall
Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings to everyone, may your brick walls
crumble in 2008.
And to you and everyone else on the newsgroup.
One helpful hammer for the brick walls has come on g.s.medieval in the
form of hints on how to fool Google books into yielding more full views
in the UK. It could be a busy Christmas here.
Must check that out after the holiday, what's the thread title?
How to fix Google books.

The problem is that for browsers in some countries Google offers only a
snippet view whilst in the US there's a full view. The solution is to
use a proxy service which routes your query via a US address.

at nildram co uk
Graeme Wall