Hitch & Steven
Brendan Sisk
2003-08-22 17:40:51 UTC
Could SKS tell me where the Registrar's District of "Hitch & Steven" is ?
I can find only 2 references to it on the web and neither tells where it is.

Brendan Sisk
http:\\brensisk.tripod.com
Theo Carr-Brion
2003-08-22 17:52:36 UTC
Post by Brendan Sisk
Could SKS tell me where the Registrar's District of "Hitch & Steven" is
? I can find only 2 references to it on the web and neither tells where it
is.
Brendan Sisk
http:\\brensisk.tripod.com
It sounds like Hitchen and Stevenage in Hertfordshire.

Theo Carr-Brion
S***@aol.com
2003-08-22 20:48:26 UTC
Could SKS tell me where the Registrar's District of "Hitch &Steven" is ?
Hitchin & Stevenage,
Deansgate,
Stevenage,
SG1 1WW
Tel: 01438316579

Created 01-03-1996 out of Hitchin RD. GRO vol. 10, from 1996.
Regards Stan Mapstone
Graeme Wall
2003-08-22 18:27:24 UTC
Post by Brendan Sisk
Could SKS tell me where the Registrar's District of "Hitch & Steven" is ?
I can find only 2 references to it on the web and neither tells where it is.
Hitchin and Stevenage, Hertfordshire
--
Graeme Wall

My genealogy website: