Ancestry's 'phone number?
J. P. Gilliver
2023-09-17 08:27:36 UTC
The 0800 404 9723 one just gives silence, then a tine after 17-18
seconds.

Never be led astray onto the path of virtue.
john
2023-09-17 11:32:29 UTC
The 0800 404 9723 one just gives silence, then a tine after 17-18 seconds.
This might work?

https://support.ancestry.co.uk/s/contactsupport/

Hi there ! 😀 I'm Leif, Ancestry's virtual assistant.
I’m here to help you find what you need fast. Click a button below or
type your own question.
Account Questions
DNA Questions
Tree Questions
Password Reset
what is the phone number?
Looks like you need additional help. Here's how to contact us.
Chat
Phone
Calling from outside the UK
Phone

UK 08007831340

------------------

and from
https://support.ancestry.co.uk/s/phonesupport

United Kingdom
0-800-783-1340 (toll free) *

Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm GMT

Satur
J. P. Gilliver
2023-09-17 18:29:22 UTC
Post by john
[...]
Saturday - Sunday: 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm GMT
Thanks. Yes, I found that number (somehow, I forget how; _not_ from
Leif), and called it - as it said, not until 12 (I suppose I should be
grateful it was manned on Sunday at all).

I wanted to ask about my renewal, which was going to be twice what I
paid last year (give or take some pennies). The best they could do was
25%, so I'll be taking a break from them for a while - until their next
offer, maybe not even then. (I prefer FindMyPast anyway, only using
Ancestry for things only they have.)

"The wish of the lazy to allow unsupervised access [to the internet] to their
children should not reduce all adults browsing to the level of suitability for
five-year-old." Yaman Akdeniz, quoted in Inter//face (The Times, 1999-2-10):
p12